Friday, August 15, 2014

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

am the guest designer this week for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. You have got to check out their site. They have awesome cutting files prettypapergraphics.blogspot.com









This card was so fun to make. I ran the card through a Darice embossing folder first and then placed washi tape at the bottom of the card. Then I pieced the whale together and adhered to the card. Isn't he just too cute! 





This is a page I made also using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cutting files. For the page I used a blue piece of cardstock and sprayed it with Blue Glimmer Mist. I dipped my fingers in water and let the water drip from my fingers to make water drops. 
After I cut out the images I inked the edges with brown ink to give them more depth.

By inking the edges it really makes the images POP!












No comments:

Post a Comment